Monday, October 13, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

People, life is good. If I'm not on cloud nine right now, I'm pretty close to it. I'm very happy, very excited, but also kind of nervous. I have homework that I need to be doing...but I'm not. I just can't concentrate on it right now. Try reading shakespeare when you're feeling like this. You can't....believe me, I tried. I'm just in a really good mood, but I'm very giggly, lol. So I'm having a VERY good day, I just hope I can settle down enough later to concentrate on the damn homework, much as I'd like to chuck it out the window, I have to deal with it. And if I'm having a good day today, what am I going to be like all day tomorrow? Leya, I have a feeling you might be getting a call from a very excited Kt tomorrow night, just so you'll be prepared. *grins* I think I will be grinning a lot tomorrow. Ah well, right now, life is looking good, if somewhat stressed, so I'll leave it at that.

No comments: