Thursday, October 02, 2003

Oh yes, I forgot to add that I VOTED for the very first time ever today! Yaaay! Voters anon. meets wednesdays nights at 7. I am so excited about being able to vote. I am helping to shape the Canada of tomorrow and of our future. I made a difference. I will never ever be able to understand people who don't vote. I have been waiting for this for so long, and I will never let an election go by in which I don't have my say. It's like those commercials, if you don't vote, you don't have a say. And then you have no say in your hair cut. I am so very excited that this right and privlge is mine, I love Canada. Oh Canada, you'll always be my true home. And people now that the provincial elction is over, don't forget to vote in the municipal one in November. I'm getting myself a Parish button. And I might volunteer even. Anways all I'm saying is get out there and have your say, help decide the future of Canada and keep it the great country that it is. We're a democracy, so get out there and practice your democratic right to VOTE! or in the words of a certain email I received today, (fellow Spirit Walkers/Chicken-eers will understand)

It may be 2003, not 1837, but the battle against the Tories is not yet won --

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!!!

No comments: