Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Why do people have to be such assholes? If there's one thing I hate, it's people talking about me behind my back. If someone has a problem with me, I would far rather they come to me and deal with it, not just decide there's no solution and give up. I was very very angry and upset yesterday, and though not as upset I'm still very irritated today. Sometimes, I just don't understand people. I am not a confrontational person, but leaving issues undealt with really really bothers me, and I would rather deal with the problem now rather than let it sit and cause all sorts of problems. Now I'm going to have to be the mature one and try and solve the problem. Otherwise it's just going to be weird, and probly kind of awkward and it's just going to cause problems in the group. When this as a matter of fact, shouldn't even involve anyone else. As far as I'm concerned it shouldn't even involve me, but it apparently does, so I'm going to deal with it, and my friends shouldn't have to. As far as I am concerned, this situation shouldn't even exist at all. And to top it off, this probly won't even be resolved until christmas break. So i'm going to try and put it out of my mind, but I'm a worrier, so I'll just have to try.

No comments: