Thursday, October 02, 2003

Comments, questions, ect. can be posted at my message board at
http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=DramaQueenForever

Ok guys, so I don't know what the hell happened, but I can get into my blog again. For the longest time it just refused to let me make new entries and for some reason I tried today, and it let me. The mentality of computers, go figure. Anyways thats the reason I haven't written here for so long. I'm feeling just a LITTLE stressed right now with school and everything. All the work seems to be piling on. However Leya and I did start our latin dancing this week...go dancing! It rocks! I am the man...thats right, you heard me. There was like 5 guys and 35 girls, so I was a man, and I got to lead. However if there is a way to persuade the hot drama guys to come join the class, Leya and I will do it. On that note, I'm also in an I Hate Boys stage, I'm quite lacking in faith in the male species. I am just feeling very frustrated and you know why. If you don't, you don't need to know. Hopefully I'll be out of this stage soon...it's not a fun stage...Stupid hot boys and their stupid selves. Anyways on a happier note I am also in a panto, YaaY Aladdin, and Leya and I are both Handmaidens. Not very impressed at all about that at first, but already things are looking up. We got to know some of the other girls tonight and they are really nice. Unfortunately no hot guys our age in it, and not a certain someone I vainly hoped would be in it to, but what can you do. I have given up on that. Anyways thats it for now, and now that I can actually get in here it should be updated a little more frequently. :)

No comments: